Serving military members, veterans, and families across the global military community through direct ministry and partnerships with chaplains, churches and organizations. In this way, we seek to help build spiritual strength and readiness, centered on Jesus Christ, for the challenges which will surely come their way in harm’s way and on the home front.
Transforming the nations of the world through the militaries of the world.
To Win, Build, and Send in the power of the Holy Spirit and to establish movements of spiritual multiplication in the worldwide military community.
The Six Pillars of Military Ministry
Guiding us are six strategic objectives…the “six pillars of military ministry”… which describe our ministry today and point the way to where we are headed tomorrow.
- Pillar 1 – Spiritually nurture enlisted U.S. military members throughout their military careers.
- Pillar 2 – Build Christian military leaders and influence our nation for Christ as a result.
- Pillar 3 – Provide Christ-centered solutions for military familes under stress and those suffering from the destructive effects of combat trauma.
- Pillar 4 – Arm troops in harm’s way with spiritual resources. Provide Bibles and devotional materials to chaplains and directly to troops, veterans, and families.
- Pillar 5 – Wage Christian outreach, discipleship and training on the Internet to military members across the world.
- Pillar 6 – Train, equip and support indigenous military leaders as they build Christian ministries in their own nations.
- Campus Crusade Military Ministry was established in 1965 at the direct request of Crusade founder Bill Bright, who recognized the military as a stragegic audience for Christian outreach.
- Military Ministry has more 400 full and part-time staff and hundreds of volunteers across the US and in Europe.
- Hundreds of military members receive Jesus Christ into their lives every week as the Holy Spirit works through Military Ministry staff and volunteers.
- Military Ministry is mobilizing and training churches, counselors, and communities across America for effective ministry to military members, veterans and families in their midst.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is a devastating reality for many returning warriors and their families. Military Ministry books, counselor training and and seminars are helping caring Christians reach out in love and offer comfort and hope.
Opportunities to Serve and Give
The opportunities to minister to our military are growing rapidly. There are many opportunities for Christians to support and get involved in ministry programs as a donor, volunteer leader, trainer, special expert, or staff worker. Please contact Military Ministry to find out more.
- Stay informed – Sign up for our Standard Bearer Newsletter
- Join the Mission and Donate Today!
- Pray for Our Troops
- Join Our Staff
- Volunteer Your Service