This page is purely for me to remember what I'm readying and what I want to read next:
1. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire.
2. Band of Brothers by Stephen Ambrose.
1. Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends by William Guarnere, Edward Heffron and Robyn Post. (it was pretty amazing.)
Waiting in the WINGS
1. Beyond Band of Brothers: The War Memoirs of Major Dick Winters by Dick Winters and Cole C. Kingseed.
2. Easy Company Soldier: The Legendary Battles of a Sergeant from World War II's "Band of Brothers" by Don Malarkey and Bob Welch.
3. Shifty's War: The Authorized Biography of Sergeant Darrell "Shifty" Powers, the Legendary Sharpshooter from the Band of Brothers by Marcus Brotherton.
War Books I Own:
1. Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends by William Guarnere, Edward Heffron and Robyn Post.
2. Band of brothers by Stephen Ambrose.
3. Untold Stories from The Band of Brothers by Marcus Brotherton.