Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fit With Brit!

This is Brittany and Mike Shaddle. I first met them through a friend a couple years ago. They are amazing people. Brittany is a personal trainer and has started a website for her new home health club. Check it out! It looks amazing. I am so excited for their new business!!
"My name is Brittany Shaddle and I am the co-founder of “Fit with Brit,” along with my husband Mike. My goal is to provide exceptional training at a rate that is affordable for anyone. Over the years I have had the privilege of helping hundreds live stronger and healthier lives, and my hope is that you too will find this program life changing! I have been a personal trainer and aerobics instructor since 2005 but my journey started long before that" . . . (visit Fit with Brit to find out where it all started from).

No comments:

Followers