Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 1 of School

yesterday was my first day of school. i rode my bike to school which was a fun new change. it barley takes any time at all. in fact i would venture to say that im there in two shakes of a lambs tale. i am pretty excited about my photo class and i cant wait to spend countless hours in the dark room stumbling over my class mate's feet and spilling chemicals all over the place. im not so sure about my climate class, i would have to say that my teacher doesn't have the most pleasant aroma but you can't win em all right. my graphic design classes don't seem very exciting either, but its only been one day, so i'll give it time. 3 out of 4 classes have people i know in them so i pretty much got it made in the friends aspect of things. the only thing that would complete this whole day is if my cat was waiting for me at my apartment. sad.  

No comments:

Followers