Wednesday, September 17, 2008

8 Days Cat-less

everyone says that i am obsessed with my Bams . . . . but really, if something was in your life for almost 14 years (dec 18th is his birthday) and it brought you great joy, you would miss it terribly too. i think the longest i have been away from him is 2 weeks and its been 8 days so far and i get to see him tomorrow! i really miss him when my apartment is empty. at least we have 2 rats but it is most definitely not the same as my Bams. when i go to bed, it seems like there is so much room now that i don't have a furry little body taking up half the mattress. its a sad thought. and i would be lying if i said i hadn't shed a single tear while lying all by myself in my tiny cold bed cat-less. im lame i know. sorry. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Poor Dana. And poor kitty home without you.

I totally know what you mean. And I only had mine for 6 years.

Followers